Thursday 31 May 2007

It's raining, it's pouring!

The sleep deprived Mum isn't snoring! PMSL!


Oh it's so good to have rain, I just hope it gets to the catchment areas! But all you Mum's out there, do you find the kids go absolutely nuts when it rains? My kids do. Chloe gets cranky cos she can't go outside, Ashca gets very sleepy, and Gem doesn't sleep and goes silly. They are all totally different! I love it! It makes me laugh.

I have just been out to Spotlight with Bec and Esha. Bec had to get some stuff to make her belly dancing outfit for a show she is doing - way to go Bec! And I got the supplies to make the invitations for Ashca and Gemma's party. I wont be giving them out for a month, but I have lots to make and I didn't want to rush it. So I am getting sorted now. I think they are going to look pretty cool, if I don't say so myself! LOL!

Well I have the toy party tonight and the house is chaotic, so I better get my butt into gear and at least try and make the house look presentable! Wish me luck!

Dannii xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes the rain is glorious! I love it, Charlee is fascinated by it... she sits at the windowsil and watches it LOL.... Koby wasn't too impressed that it rained while he was at kinder today though because he couldn't play outside LOL

Hope the party went well, sorry i couldn't make it