Tuesday 29 May 2007

Update

Well it's been a while since I last posted. It was first because I was having a really tough time with Gemma, I think most of my readers know about that. Well that sorted itself all out after just over a week, but then once we all recovered from that, I had a crap load of housework to catch up on. It's hard enough to do housework with 3 littlies, but with one being so clingy it was impossible!
Then the last few days I have been using all my spare time doing some big jobs around the house. I rearranged the dining room a little bit, it looks much better now! I also did some rearranging in the toy room. I move the books into Chloe's room and got Israel to move the big furniture around. And now I am working on my spare room. I have decided to re-claim it as my scrap room. But now I also have the portacot permanently set up in there as well as the single bed and also need to store all the KMBA stuff in there too. Let me just say it's chaos in there! Hopefully I will get most of it sorted by the weekend though.
Also, last weekend we had Jodi's baby shower. It was such a lovely afternoon! They got spoiled rotten!
So there you have it, that is why I have been MIA from the cyber world lately.

I have a bit of a busy week coming up. I have a learning ladder party on tomorrow night. I was meaning to post about this about a week ago and make it an open invite to anyone who wants to come, but I forgot about it. It is still open to anyone that wants to come though! Felicity? Angela? Just let me know by email or phone or whatever.

Then this weekend we have the usual friday night dinner with the Batten's. I have decided to make a creamy pumpkin soup, a lovely winter meal! Saturday will be church and then Sunday we are going to Werribee Zoo with the Kaplan's for Coby's birthday. I am really looking forward to that.

Oh I also need to update about something I organised this week. I organised for the girls to go into family day care for 1 day a week. They will be going every wednesday from 9-3, but it doesn't start for 2 weeks as their carer is on holidays at the moment. I met with her and another possible carer yesterday and I had to choose which one we wanted to use. Cheryl (the carer we chose) was by far the best suited to our kids. I have had mixed responses about my decision to do this, but I feel it is going be good for the kids as well as good for me.

Also, Clair tagged me ages ago, but I haven't had a chance to do it until now. So here goes... I have to answer these questions...

1. Four of my favorite jobs
2. Four of my favorite local places
3. Four of my favorite foods
4. Four of my favorite international places
5. Four name's of people I am tagging


1. Four of my favorite jobs:
I have only had about 4 jobs I think, but here is what I have done...
1) I worked at fast food restaurants. I don't know why they are called restaurants, though! I worked at Macca's and Burger King. I loved working at Burger King but I hated Maccas, I actually got sacked form Macca's! PMSL!
2) I was a hairdresser apprentice for about a month, it was fun, but I left to do nursing. Looking back I think I should have done hairdressing instead of nursing.
3) I was a nurse at various places. I liked most of the work, but then also hated a lot of it too. I hated what nursing did to my back though!
4) Last but not least I was a call center chic! It was a good job. I was there for about 2 years and left to have Chloe.
Now I think of it, I have actually done a few party plan things as well, but nothing too interesting.

2. Four of my favorite local places
Goodness this is difficult question!

1. Mum's house! PMSL!
2. Spotlight is just around the corner from me, so that's a favourite too!
3. I have to agree with Clair, Lilydale Lake is awesome!
4. The Hills, by this I mean out Warburton way. I used to live out that way and it is awesome!

3. Four of my favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Pizza
3. Mangoes
4. Monte Carlo bikkies

4. Four of my favorite international places
1. Bath in England - awesome place!
2. I really want to go to Nepal, never been there though
3. I really loved the good side of Paris. You see there are 2 sides to Paris, the slums and the nice part. When I went there we stayed in the slums, but spent most of our time sightseeing in the good side. It was such a wonderful experience.
4. Wells, a little English town, so amazing beautiful!

5. Four name's of people I am tagging

Jodi, Angela, Felicity, and Cam


Okay, that's me done!

Until next time!

No comments: