Monday 4 June 2007

Happy Monday!

Hi all... how was your weekend?

Mine was busy, as usual!
Saturday was church, and then in the afternoon Israel had a meeting back at church. I stayed at home with the cranky kids. It's mainly Ash that's out of sorts at the moment, it's so draining!

Then Saturday night Shannon and Israel went out to the city to do some photography, and Jodi and I stayed at home and scrapped. I got Cat's journal done, so I will be posting that off to you today or tomorrow Alison!

It was kind of bad on Saturday night. The boys didn't get home till late, so Israel and I didn't go to bed until 2am. Then the kids had a shocking night. They started cracking it at 4am, and then finally at 5am I gave Ashca and Gemma breaky. Israel gave Chloe a snack and took her back to bed. I got back in bed again from 6am to 8am. So I got a huge amount of sleep, 2 lots of 2 hours! The problem was, I was meant to get up at 7am to get everyone ready to leave for the Zoo at 8:30am, but I didn't set the alarm, so I we didn't get up til 8:15am. It was such a mad rush to get everyone ready. We ended up leaving at 8:55am, not too bad considering!

So, anyway, we spent Sunday at Werribee Zoo with the Kaplan's and the Winch's. It was such a good day. That is definitely the best Zoo we have been too! The kids all had a ball, even Ashca and Gemma! I will have to come back later and post pics cos I have to upload them still.

Before I go though, I just want to post about my good friends Nick and Miranda. They have finally joined the blogging world, if anyone out there knows them and wants to read it, here is the link... Dunstan's World

Okay, it's time for me to get some washing on. Back later!

2 comments:

Miranda Dunstan said...

Hey! Glad to be online! I just want you to know how much i enjoy your blog. I look at it most days (even if i don't leave a comment/time doesn't always permit) and love to see what is happening in your life. Your girls are growing up so quickly and you are doing a great job. They are so lucky to have you as their mum. I couldn't imagine anyone better for the job.

Miss you guy lots too!
Love, Miranda

Alison said...

Okly Dokly hon, I'll keep an eye out for the postie. Exciting!!!