Sunday 20 May 2007

Home alone!


Today is wonderful. I am listening to the awesome Missy Higgins (above) playing very loudly while I am surfing the net, and earlier I was scrapping. How could life get any better? Well it can! Missy Higgins is the only sound I can hear!

No babies crying, no toddler asking for juice, no husband yabbering away.

Why?

Cos I am home alone! Mum has taken the kids up to see Max's mum and Israel has gone to work! And I tell you what, it's bliss!

I have just finished getting the table set for my class tonight and I thought I would come and post some pics I took last week but haven't loaded them up yet.


Chloe playing dress ups
Gemma
I love how this one of Chloe turned out!

Chloe insisted I took a photo of her feet

My princess
Such a funny face Miss Ashca!
Trying to look innocent - it wont work Ashy!

Such a Chloe face

1 comment:

Angela said...

What gorgeous photos.
I'm so glad to hear that your first class went well. And the pages you showed all look fabulous!!!