Monday 14 May 2007

Mothers Day!

I hope all you lovely Mummies out there had a wonderful day!
I did!

Here is a brief run down of my day...

First of all, at 7am I was woken up to Ashca crying that she wanted to get up, so I promptly kicked Israel in the shins! He got up and gave all the girls their breaky. They all came in at 8:30 to say Happy Mothers Day and give me my lovely pressies! I got some hairdressers scizzors and the new Missy Higgins CD, both which I was very happy to receive!

Israel then had to go and help a friend move house so I spent the morning getting the kids and myself ready for the day.

When Israel got home we headed out to have a lovely lunch with my Mum, brother, step-dad and my step dad's mum. I had a really good time there, and it was gorgeous food! But the best thing of all was that my girls were all really well behaved! I was a proud Mummy!

Here are some photos from lunch...




After lunch, we headed over to Israel's Mum's place. It was really nice. But unfortunately Immanuel (Israel's brother) and Kerry were not there. We got some really good photos while we were there, here are just a few to share...













So all in all, it was a lovely day!

Thanks to all those people who made it special for me! But most of all to my 3 beautiful girls for putting up with me as their Mummy! I love you all so very much!

No comments: