Tuesday 15 May 2007

Sneaky Peak!

Oh my goodness! I am sooooooooo unbelievably excited right now! I just went out shopping and I grabbed one of the things I needed for my class on Sunday and then when I got home all the supplies from 3AS arrived! I just couldn't resist showing it off!

We have the gorgeous Sassafras Lass Sew Fine papers, and then of course the fun and bright Basic Grey Color Me Silly papers, plus a few other bits and bobs!

Thanks heaps to Jo and Rosy at 3AS for donating the $10 voucher that will be given away as the door prize on the night! And thanks also to them for supplying most of the products that will be used for the class. These two ladies are awesome!


I still have to get some more cardstock and ribbon that I forgot to order. So I will be heading off to Spotlight for that tomorrow. Hey, does anyone feel like a shopping trip to Spotlight tomorrow? I love to have a shopping partner! Let me know!

Okay, off to unpack my shopping while the girls are all sleeping!

No comments: