Thursday 7 June 2007

Busy Busy!

Oh my, my life is busy at the moment! Good busy though, I am having lots of fun organising all the scrapniques classes stuff!
By the way, thanks so much to everyone who has already voted, you are awesome! And if you haven't voted yet, get that butt into gear and EMAIL me!
The blog header comp closes tonight. I have 2 fabulous entries so far, but still don't let that stop you entering! Entries need to be in by 6pm, but email me if you want to do it later tonight and I will hold off judging. I know most people like to scrap at night.

Well I went to Cheryl's funeral yesterday with Mum and Cam. It was so sad! But it was really nice to see how many people were there. To either show there respects to Cheryl, or to support the family. The place was totally overfilled, and it was definitely not a small room! Cheryl was such a fantastic lady and will be dearly missed!

Then last night I went to Tracey's for a very relaxing night of scrapping and chatting. I did more of Ash and Gem's invitations. They are looking very good! He he!

Well I am just waiting for Ashy to wake up from her morning sleep and then the girls and I are going out galavanting! First stop is Get Fresh (fruit and veg shop) and then we will head off to Spotlight. Then back home for a nap, then we might go for a walk to the post office.

I haven't done much scrapping for myself for a while, so I think I might sit down in front of the telly tonight and do some!

Anyway, this is about all I have to say.

Until next time... keep smiling!
Dannii xx

No comments: