Sunday 10 June 2007

A bit of scrapping...

I have done a bit of scrapping, so I thought I would share...

Firstly, here is the card I made for Tracey's birthday last week...


And here is the present I made for her. It is a mini canvas trio.


Next is a LO I just completed. It was for a challenge over at 3AS
For the Queens birthday long weekend we have been challenged by Rosy and Jo to do a page containing the word "Queen" in the title, it also has to have bling and pink on the page too. There are some gorgeous pages coming out! Check them out here. We have until Monday night to upload them so there is still time for you to give it a go if you want to.



Well Israel is on his way home from work now, he has been at work all day today and will be there all day tomorrow too. It's report writing time so it's a bit crazy. Then he has all the end of term stuff to do, plus we need to start getting things organised for our big trip up north in 3 weeks time. I am so excited, it's going to be such fun!

Alright, will be back tomorrow.

Oh, before I go, a little reminder... if you haven't voted for the class one homework pages over at the Scrapniques Classes blog, you better get on with it! Hehe! Voting closes tomorrow at midnight!

1 comment:

bon said...

love you LO and cards, gorgeous!