Tuesday 17 July 2007

Terrific tuesday!

It's raining, but that's not spoiling my mood for today! I am so happy!

I just went up to my LSS to buy some more supplies for my next Scrapniques class. I was telling Maxine how I am now runing classes at home and that my next one is on Bleach, and to cut a long story short she wants me to run classes there! She wants to book me in for a wednesday in August!
I just need to do a sample using products from the store. How amazing is that!

In other news... I am just finalising the photos on the web album from our holiday. They should be up tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Just some news about the kids now....

Chloe is soooo funny. She is constantly coming out with wise cracks. For instance, she tells me when the traffic lights are green and says "Go Mummy, Go!", also when we were driving to the scrap shop today, I told her that we were going to see Maxine, and she asked "Mummy, does Maxine love me?" I of course had to say yes!

Gemma is a little box too actually! She says muma, dada, baba, uh oh, and also mimics a lot of other sounds we make too.

Ashca isn't talking as much but is very very close to walking! She also just started clapping hands the other day, very cute!

Ashca and Gemma are now on cows milk for their bottles, we now go through HEAPS of milk!

That's about all the goss happening for now.

I better go and get some work done before Cam comes over this afternoon. He is coming by after school to watch Shrek and eat popcorn with Chloe and then he will get picked up to go to Soccer from here.

Will be back later with the web album.
Dannii xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dannii, that is just awesome. I'm so proud of you! Off to call you straight away (and then to bake anzac bickies for hubby) xx